Below, we give you information about which cookies this website uses as well as how to control the management of cookies and how to delete them completely.
Cookies used by this website:
This website uses only a Google Analytics cookie. Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about which pages of the website have been consulted, at what time, with which browser, etc. This information is then sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the United States.
This website uses the Facebook Pixel to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to deliver targeted ads.
How can cookies be managed in the browser?
The user can manage the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options. Below we show you how you can change the configuration of cookies to the main browsers on the market for your PC version. In case you use other browsers or platforms, consult the specific documentation provided by the company that developed the browser. The information shown here for configuration is for versions existing at the time of writing. Instructions may differ in future versions of browsers. In this case, consult the corresponding support section of the developer company.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the Privacy section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can configure the options.
Learn more about Google
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
More information about Mozilla
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Go to the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies.
More information about Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d